Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 3


hello, go here for some info on the 12 days. did you think i was done with my grumpie christmas? oh no, not yet, i still have 1 or so more grumpietastic ideas for my Christmas tree! since we are in the process of moving, we do not have a tree up :(, but hubby went out and bought the little tree you see here :). this little tree is my grumpie tree! (the move has made us all very grumpie and somewhat bitter and angry too) today i have a grumpie garland. again, this is made with the velum and alochol inks, stamped grumpies with staz-on. i put a knot on the right side of each grumpie to help them stay in place. sorry i couldn't get the whole thing in the picture, but all in good time my dear hoppers, all in good time. now go to smeared ink and buy a set of grumpies for your Christmas tree! now, go to my sidebar and get to hopping! before you go, here's the outside picture of my wreath, i hope it's a little better
enjoy, lisa!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahoy..i can't wait for the next grumpie. grumpies on a candle maybe?

deniserows

Alison said...

I love all of these Grumpie decorations!!! It's a very Grumpie Christmas at your house! Fantastic!

DonnaMundinger said...

Already feeling a bit grumpy about the holiday. I NEED a Grumpie tree! Too cute! xxD

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it!! I missed the move info somehow, or actually I remember you did, but thought a was a good thing? Anyway - loving the Grumpie Christmas ideas!!!

ldfdesign said...

alex-the move is a good thing, but the remolding and the move is starting to wear on us, we are at the very, very end though!

inkyaddict said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Unknown said...

Love your tree garland what a fantastic idea to have a grumpie tree
Luv Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

Such fun! The snow has me feeling a bit Grumpie myself so just might have to have one of them find their way onto my tree, if it ever goes up! TFS, Paula

TMCPhoto said...

I can totally see how moving would have everyone feeling grumpy. You were right, the wreath looks 100 times better in natural light.

Steph said...

I'd be grumpy if I had to move over the holidays, but at least these little grumpies will make you smile. Perfect little tree for them to call home too. Can't wait to see what's next.

KC said...

this is grumpietastic;) I love your decorations! they are so fun, and so inspiring!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

that is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool Lisa!! I love the continuous theme!!! this totally rocks!!

hugs!

DK Spins said...

Loving the Grumpies Christmas at your house! You're doing such a great job even with your impending move soon. Love the garland Lisa! tfs, Di