Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 10!

 Hello and welcome! Someone said this hop makes the month go by faster because we are doing a countdown. They were so right! We are already 10 days in and I still haven't finished my outside decorations. I usually have them up on Sept 30th. Each day that goes by I freak out a little more. Today I have a wreath. I had spray painted this wreath black for this hop about 3 years ago and never used it. (Hello my name is Lisa and I'm a hoarder).
I made a few rosettes and brought out the shrinky dinks again. The spooky image is from Unity stamp co., the skull is Smeared ink and the owl is Sideshow stamps.  The fanatistc Lyneen is next! Enjoy!

14 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

I was thinking the same thing, like we should have started at Day 31 and counted down!
Projects and ideas keep getting better and more unusual.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fun little wreath! Love the stamps you chose. xxD

Matney said...

Great 3D wreath. Nice colors and makes you take a second look to see what fun stamps you used.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello I'm a hoarder!! LOL Hi welcome to the club, there is no 12 step program!!

Emily Thubbron said...

Hi Lisa, my name is Emily and I too am a hoarder. My daughter always threatens to call the show on me. But, I don't think I need a 12 step program or anything. LOL. I love your wreath. You are a master with the shrink plastic.

Sharon Sahl said...

How could we get through the days without our hoards? Mine is well organized but now I can't remember where anything is - should have just left it all out! Your black wreath is wonderful!

valscraftings said...

Great little wreath!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hello Lisa, I'm a hoarder too and proud of it bwahahahaha! Clean and simple yet bizarre little wreath!

Monique's art said...

cool wreath, I'm no hoarder, just can't throw away things

Wendy said...

Love your post today Lisa...aren't all crafter's hoarders? Me thinks so! Love your little embellies for the finally used wreath, lol!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous wreath! I'm a hoarder too! Its an awesome addiction to have... I sure there are worse things! Lol Mo xxx

CarlaKH said...

Hello sister hoarder! Love the black wreath...I have a couple tucked away myself...

Lyneen said...

Hoarder is a bad word in my house!!! YIKES, only because I resemble one... love your wreath!

Steph said...

Cool wreath. I dont think that craft supplies fit under the hoarder description... well at least I hope not lol. Love how you added the images to the rosettes.