Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8!!!!

 Hello and welcome! Thank you hanging in there and leaving all those wonderful words! Now, please don't judge for me copying myself so quickly. The other day our washing machine hose broke and the garage flooded. (The same day I only took $20 to the store and was short $2.02, thank God for my sister-in-law walking in at the right time, and 3 big red cans busted and got all over me).  Here y'all thought you would be seeing soldering work all the time and you've been mainly getting shrinky dinks;).
To make these earring, I used the coffin from yesterday to trace the pattern on to the shrinky dinks, then I stamped Lonely Boy on with Staz-on. I colored his shirt in with embossing powder and then popped him in the oven! I had some issues getting a good photo. Now it is time for you to visit the marvelous Lyneen. Enjoy!

16 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Sounds like one bad day! Love the earrings. great coffin shape. Hope today goes better for you. xxD

silvia said...

HUGS!!!! Hope your day gets better :)

I LOVE the earrings!

Laura S Reading said...

I keep hearing about Mercury going into retrograde and all the havoc it can cause.

My wash machine may be overflowing as we type! I wonder if that is why the dog is barking!

I am enjoying your shrink plastic projects.

Matney said...

Oh no! but you got the project done and it looks great! I can see the texture from the EP! Nice to know that it will not re-melt all over in the oven. Love these and the boy!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Another great pair of earrings!!

maureenjscott said...

I love your shrinky earings! these are awesome! Hope your day gets better tomorrow! Hugs, Mo x

Monique's art said...

some more cool earrings love them all

Sharon Sahl said...

What a bummer day! I hope all the red stuff washed off! The coffin shape is super on your earring!

Emily Thubbron said...

Love the coffin shaped earrings. Another fabulous set.

Wendy said...

Great earrings Lisa. Love the stamp you used and your bead work is beautiful!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oooo I LOVE THESE EARRINGS! Love the coffin shape and that image is just so bizarre, he's perfect!

CarlaKH said...

such neat earrings...and hope things get better!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

neato earrings I love them...hang in there life gets better
hugs
susan s

Steph said...

These are so fun, love the coffin shape!

KC said...

another awesome piece of jewelry!

Lyneen said...

LOVE your coffin earings.... these are really cute!!!!