Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 11!!!

Sarah - I get my button blanks from Button Boy Inc. My hubby got the machine for me for Christmas last year. Now I'm wanting a 2.25 machine. ;)

Rebecca - I got the Jack stamp from Stamp it Crazy a few years ago.

Hello and welcome!!! Today I have an accidental tag for you. When you wipe extra sprays off another tag or page, Dyan Reaveley calls it an accidental page. I was spraying several tags and wiping them off on other tags. The stamps are from Tim Holtz
Teresa has something wonderful waiting for you! Enjoy! Lisa
YAY!!!!! Walking Dead tonight!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

That "accidental" background ROCKS! Love the stamps, too. xxD

Sari / Granne said...

Great tattered look and love your images and those white parts are perfect touch.

valscraftings said...

Tag looks very weathered gives a great effect, love Tim Holtz stamps!

My Side of Oz said...

definitely love than mopped up background..what a spooky creepy looking stage it sets for the stamps xx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

YAY! WALKING DEAD TONIGHT WOOOHOOO!
Faboolous accidental tag!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love accidentals this is awesome.
oh wow Walking Dead tonight!
Happy Day 11

Susan Renshaw said...

Great stamps...I love accidental backgrounds - I keep all 'extra bits'- you never know when they might come in!

Unknown said...

Love the info thanks. Accidents are the best creative experiences ever.

Mary Holshouser said...

sounds like one of Bob Ross' "happy accidents"
Looks great
thanks for sharing.

Lyneen said...

LOVE your accidental tag!!!! What an awesome background! Thanks for sharing!!

Laura said...

Never waste anything!

Unknown said...

Wonderful tag--love that background, "accidental" or not!

Carol said...

Fab tag x