Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 15!!!!!

Hello and Welcome!!! Thank y'all so much for coming by each and every day and leaving such lovely comments!!!!! I truly do appreciate it!!!!
So, to be honest I needed a quick and easy one today. (I miss my weekly nap!!!! whiney, whiney, whiney. Just have to get used to working out in the world again)
I made this tiny banner, with the Stampin' Up banner punch.
I don't know why this picture is being a jerk, but it is. The dime is to show scale. The face stamp is from Smeared Ink Killer Bo Peep set. The letters I wrote out and everything is embossed with white powder!
Teresa  is a click away with something fabulous!!!! Enjoy! Lisa


12 comments:

valscraftings said...

Love your little banner, perfect!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fun little banner. Sooo tiny! xxD

Carol said...

Fab little banner - great fun xx

Nan Bourdeu said...

Love tiny things and this is sooo tiny! fabulous xx

Sari / Granne said...

Mini banner, great idea and looking good.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

What a cool wee banner--I love miniature things!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a fab lil banner, would look awesome in BD's spooky doll house!

Mary Holshouser said...

Nice banner.
Not so big that you have a hard time finding a place to hang it.
thanks for sharing.
Go take your nap. I just got up from mine.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great little banner!! Love the monochrome effect!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great little banner!! Love the monochrome effect!

Lyneen J said...

Love your little banner... the little flags are sooooo cute!!! now where to hang it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca pettit said...

Oh how adorable and tiny