Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 8!!!!!

 Hello and Welcome!!! 8 days in and y'all bloggers and hoppers are doing wonderfully!!!! I've been sneaking looks and I'm loving all the inspiration! Today I have a Day of the Dead pincushion ring, or could be used as a regular puffy ring. I traced a ribbon spool for the base and then stamped my skull from Stampendous (which is one of our sponsors!!!!) I bought this stamp a couple of years ago though.
I colored it in with sharpies. I used these ring bases so I could sew it on. I placed a small amount of glue on it too. Teresa has some awesomeness waiting for you! Enjoy! Lisa

17 comments:

Sarah said...

How wonderfully unique! I love the vibrant skull :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is so cool love your make. skill and patience here..Beautiful.

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cool ring! Love it! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Love love when fabric meets stamps and ink! Must make one of these so fantastic xx

valscraftings said...

Great ring!

Unknown said...

Cool ring! Love the stamp you have chosen.

Sari / Granne said...

Truly a unique piece, fun and perfect for Halloween

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Such a unique idea. Lovin the skully goodness here.

Karen Buchanan said...

Skull pincushion, brilliant!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the ring as part of Day of the Dead.
Always fun to have something unique.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

bwahahahaha, how freaking cool is that! Just love it!

silvia said...

Fun ring!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous I might have to steel this for my costume this year...

Lyneen said...

Love all your awesome ideas... this is a great ring!!! What fun!!

Susan Renshaw said...

What a fun idea! Love it - might need that stamp...

~Lady B~ said...

Great idea!

Carol said...

Never seen key bases like this - fab - great idea x