Hello and welcome!!!! I truly do appreciate your comments!!!!
Today I have some resin rings for y'all. After mixing my resin and letting it sit for the 5 mins, I added glitter to it. The skull mold is one of those ones from the dollar tree. (Love it!!!! I have at least 3)
TAKE THE RESIN OUT OF THE MOLD THE NEXT DAY. I ruined a good mold by waiting 2 days to take it out. Sometimes the resin mold release can turn your resin yellow, so I don't like to use it. After I took it out of the mold, I let it sit for another day to cure, then glued a ring base to the back. Enjoy! Lisa