Saturday, October 15, 2016

Day 15!!!!!!!!


Hello and welcome!
I had this idea for last year, but never started it. This is a coffin I picked up at Michael's last year.
I was going to add some moss and stuff to the outside, but since I wanted to use it, I decided not too.
I give you my bobbin coffin holder!
This has 13 pegs, and they each can hold 2 bobbins each.
I cut wooden dowels the size of the inside. 
I used a drill bit the size of the dowels. The pegs are glued in with E6000. I let that set for a couple of day before painting it. I still might put something on the inside, but I couldn't decide what....
Thanks for hanging in till the end! Enjoy! Lisa

3 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

what a great idea.
A conversation piece and a useful piece.
With the door they can't fall out and
get lost.
Wonderful when you find something useful.
thanks for sharing.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is awesome! I would love one like that.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a fun idea!!