Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 18!!!!!

Maureen - Thank you!!! I'm a creeper;). I'm not able go through everyday, but some days I'll spend all day looking at projects.

Hello guys and dolls! Remember the box from Day 9? Well, this is the lid. This gives you a small hint into my twisted mind, (I keep a lot toned down, even this).  The back story is the wife found the picture and here she stands. My image is from As Death from Smeared Ink. The Arsenic image and the people image is from Tim Holtz Thrift Shop pack. The wooden people I picked up on clearance at Joann's. 
Now Teresa has some Halloween goodness for you! Enjoy! Lisa

15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Too funny! LOVE your sense of humor. FAbulous project! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Still can't put it together...darn it! But love your lid! Maybe it will hit me and I will be able to get it!lol

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful piece, they seem like such a happy couple....love your wicked sense of humor!
~kim

valscraftings said...

Oh that's sad!

Laura S Reading said...

Are your cute little people magnetic?

This is overall a fun project.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute he knows his place, laying down for his woman. That's right.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Nicely done in a unique kinda way. Love the label and photos.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Nicely done in a unique kinda way. Love the label and photos.

Unknown said...

Oooh...this is creepy! Love that skeleton image--it looks like she's screaming.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

That's one eerie lid...I'm taking it that his wife found the photo of him and another woman and she took her revenge right..or did I get the wrong end of the stick LOL?

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant box lid. love all the details but especially the little people! Even better that they were clearance!

Julia said...

Love the story behind this piece, the box is going to be amazing.

Steph said...

Love the story and what a great, creepy project!

Sarah said...

*cop yells* we have a wooden man down here!! lol that skelly is scaring the life out of me - awesome for the inside of a box lid!

Christine Kiehl said...

Love the lid. Hey!!! Don't spare us hoppers from the FULL reveal of your crafty mind!!! We CAN handle it!!!! Love your work!! Seriously, share it ALL