Monday, April 27, 2015

 Hello and welcome!!! So in my need to organize myself, I decided to start with my finances.
I would tell myself how much to put where each month, but, by the end of the month, that would go down the tubes. You want to remember something, stick to a plan, well, write it down!!! 

I started out with a 5in x 7in paper, made my 1in blocks with a ruler and a sharpie. Blending Distress Stain and cheap acrylic paint, makes the paint smoother, plus I like the muted colors it gives. As you can see in the top picture, it started pink.

I really didn't like that, so I went for blue paint, with brown distress stain.
I used my doily stencil for a bi extra in the background. After I finished, I went over my lines with my sharpie again and filled in my dates!!! Then I'll go in and fill in when I will make payments to what, and deposits for saving. Hopefully this will help me be more accountable to where my money goes. Enjoy! Lisa

No comments: