Friday, June 5, 2015

Body Butter for Dry Itchy Skin

 Hello and Welcome!!! Years ago I had a micro business of making and selling body products. I have strange skin and a strange nose. Sometime in my late 20s I developed allergies. So much fun!!! With my allergies came itchy skin. So after years of research I developed this body butter for my itchy skin. When I would sell at markets, I would have customers tell me how well this helped with their eczema and psoriasis (I'm not a Doctor, nor do I claim to be). I no longer make this for sell, so I decided to share with anyone who might need this.
What you'll need is: 2 TBS beeswax
8 TBS Olive oil

The above photo shows the beeswax and olive oil. You need to put this in a double boiler on medium heat. Let this melt for a bit, the beeswax takes longer to melt then the butters.
While that is melting, measure out your butters. After the beeswax is almost melted, add your butters. 
This is what it looks like after everything is melted. When you are at this point, remove it from heat.
You will need to put it in the refrigerator for about 10mins. Then take it out of the refrigerator and blend it with a mixer. If you would like, you can add your favorite essential oils  (I have separate lotion tools and food tools). Then put in the refrigerator, then mix again and so on and so on till it looks like this!
Now scoop it up and put it in your favorite container. Enjoy! 
Remember - don't use if you are allergic to any of the products used!!!!

No comments: