Monday, June 8, 2015

Fun with Dylusions Spray Inks

 Hello and welcome!!! This was a fun page!!! I really didn't want with sprays to run together, I like the circle shapes they make. I only sprayed water in spots on the page, instead of the whole page. The colors I used are: Lemon Zest, Polished Jade, Fresh Lime, and Squeezed Orange.
 After I did the above page, I closed my journal and let it dry. Well....I wasn't thinking, normally I leave my journal open for a bit to let it dry. Now this is not just from closing the journal, I also sprayed very, very heavily. But its cool, because this was the beginning of an 'accidental page'. I had scraped some Vibrant Turquoise left over from another page. I love how this worked out!!!  
So I went to town on the opposite page (this is in my small journal, by the way). It also had some of the Vibrant Turquoise on it. Then I sprayed Squeezed Orange over some stencils I had on hand. I've been tracing one of the flowers of the Lace stencil. I was only going to do part of the page, but then I just keep going.

 Enjoy!

No comments: