Monday, November 29, 2010

birthday card


hello, my merry sunshine's! guess what? smeared ink is having a cyber monday sale!!!! free shipping on all orders, and when you spend $40 dollars, you will get a $10 gift certificate to use on a future order! well, i made this card using a fae from smeared ink. i inked up some velum with alcohol inks. used a very worn book page, and some bling and called it done! i made this for my sister-in-law (happy birthday to you!). now, since i wasn't able to post as often as i wanted you can go back from the 17th of nov, till now and place a lovely comment on each blog post for entry into here, but please, only one comment per post. enjoy! lisa

1 comment:

KC said...

that bling is awesome! I know I would love this card for my B-day=) very great job with the velum