Friday, February 17, 2012

Terrarium!!!!!

 hello and welcome! i'm falling in love with terrariums. why? cause i can forget about them and they will survive. pretty, delicate plants come to die at my house. moss and sulcants survive very well! remember the bottle from here, well i have a bunch of them, and a few of the labels would not come off. they were just begging to be made into a terrarium! the moss came from this great etsy seller.
i love old ball and mason jars, so why not turn one into a plant home! (doesn't the green look awesome with the blue rocks!)
this lovely one is in an old mason jar! now that i have you all happy about terrariums here is some info on how you can make your own! and you will want to make more and more and more! next week (hopefully i'll remember) i'll show y'all the super awesome vintage terrarium i got at an estate sale! enjoy! lisa


1 comment:

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Those are awesome!!! I will have to try some of these soon!!! I am itching to get dirty and plant some things but still waiting for that last cold spell before I do!!

I left you something on my blog... go get it!!